Solution – Design for Maintenance (Prescriptive) | Servitization
Design-for-Maintenance (DfM) – Prescriptive
How to make it happen? The ultimate goal for an “Integrated Solution provider” could be achieved when data & knowledge in full-Maturity (DfM) can be gathered about;
People-2-People, People-2-Machine and Machine-2-Machine processes (3Ps). Serve your business intelligence, with valuable data. This gives the opportunity to choose for a holistic system approach, for R&D/Concepts, Branding/IP, Design, Maintenance/Service Overall, in this direction we want to distinguish ourselves, check our Scheper.Co introduction link.
“Deliver light instead of lamps – Philips Circular lighting service (PaaS)”
To achieve this you find below “a strategic approach to product and process development”. ‘S-&-I’ Improved designs find a balance between “Science and Intuition”
1) Complete new processes and products by greenfield approach
(Blue dashed line A-B).
2) Optimize and improve processes, products by brownfield approach
(Grey dashed line C-D-E-B-F).
It’s essential to conduct continuous measurements for understanding the product performance requirements based on the following three basic elements;
- Design Integrity – design, engineering, etc.
- Technical Integrity – construction, assembly, quality, testing, commissioning, etc.
- Operational Integrity – operational performance, cost, longevity, overhaul, innovations, etc.
Inspired? Check out for more, We’d like to hear from you!