Green-Eye is an Israeli company that provides solutions for Selective Spraying (SSP) by detecting and classifying weeds in real-time and spraying precisely only the weeds. Green-Eye utilizes Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning technology, by harnessing the world’s largest dataset of weeds (230 weeds with over 1 million labelled images).
Scheper.Co has a background in the agriculture world, combined with a deep understanding of customers and can offer a suitable network for business development. Scheper.Co has also the capabilities for assistance with the system integration of the Green-Eye technology. And it’s also possible to add the SSP technology of Green-Eye within the Servitization program of Scheper.Co. While Scheper.Co is building solutions to improve the uptime of AG machines ‘power-by-the-hour’, the Green-Eye can be added, to improve the performance and quality of AG sprayers, whereby ‘spray-as-a-service’ can become a real opportunity for farmers and OEM’s.
We provide together for OEM’s in Western-Europe a fully-embedded solution for Selective Spraying (SSP) in real-time, which improves the functionality and quality of spraying, while drastically reducing the usage of chemicals and increasing the profitability for farmers (yield management). With these precision technologies, sprayers will be used more intensive and will become a more important machine within the farming ecosystem (spray-as-a-service). It will serve each plant with the required need and helps farmers to split the input and double the output.
- Field Scouting by A.I. – Customized field scouting at sub-mm levels
- Largest database of weeds worldwide
- Identify weeds down to family & genus level
- Affordable solution for end-users
- Plant level, Species-level, Agrochemical, and multi-geographic analysis are covered.
- Advanced algorithm (real-time)
- Green-on-Green technology
- Differentiating between weeds and crop in real-time —> relevant through all spraying cycles.
- Green-on-Brown technology
- Detect weeds at pre-planting and post-harvest —> limited value.
- A.I. Scouting (commercial product)
- Selective spraying system (SSP)
- Sensors & Hardware
- PWM system
- Control on weed-level
- Weed population analysis
- Genus level analysis
- Differentiation of leaves and grasses
- Detection of materials and rocks
- Weeds are defined as plants that grow where they are not wanted.
- 5 million weeds emerge on every acre of crop land every year.
- Weeds compete with crops for water, minerals, nutrients, space and sunlight.
- Weeds are a significant threat to crop production worldwide, can cause up to 50% in yield loss.
Chemical-intensive treatment – Farmers spray their entire fields uniformly.
Market failure: Herbicides do not distinguish between the crop, bare soil, and weeds. More than 50% of the herbicides sprayed in vain. Economic loss – The cost of herbicides can range from $15 to more than $100 per acre. Environmental damage – Soil and water contamination, biodiversity loss, etc. Herbicide-resistance weeds – Over 160 species of weeds in N-America are resistant to herbicides.
The global herbicides market was worth $ 27 billion in 2016. This market is expected to reach $ 39 billion by 2022.Herbicides market analysis
We feel at home in a business that values quality, which is essential for monitoring our LabelBlue products. These products have distinctive characteristics and strike an appropriate balance between efficiency, conceptual thinking, new necessities and/or better alternatives.
Inspired? Check out for more, We’d like to hear from you!